This is our 7-1/2″ Ultimate Santoku out of the Ultimate 5 piece set. The Santoku is a Japanese style chef knife that can accomplish all the tasks of a normal chef knife. Our Ultimate Santoku features a balanced, weighted blade that holds and extremely sharp edge. The blade is also double riveted for precise control. We designed this knife with several local Indianapolis chefs to make sure that it works well.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is triple riveted with a brass bolster and butt for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The Ultimate Santoku features a 7-1/2” blade that can be used for a wide range of tasks. From dicing, mincing to filleting the Santoku can cover almost any kitchen task. The Bliss design as usual, is perfectly designed and extremely well balanced.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss recently announced all culinary knives will be featuring a simple leather sheath for safe keeping. This will provide the knife with a safe place so that it can be used for years to come without being damaged.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).