This is the 6″ Classic Petite Chef Knife out of the Ultimate 5 Piece Set. This smaller, more versatile cousin of our Classic Chef Knife is made for smaller cuts. You can cut meat and vegetables with ultimate precision. We also changed the handle, added black G10 for easier cleaning and strength. We designed this knife with several Indianapolis Chefs, so you can be sure it works well.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is triple riveted with a brass bolster and butt for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The Ultimate Petite features a 6” blade that has a curve to improve the blade flow when slicing and preparing a meal. The blade is still large enough to cut larger vegetables and different kinds of meats.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make this knife from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss recently announced that all cutlery knives will feature leather casing. The paring knife will include a small leather case so that the knife can be safely stored.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished. View the full set here.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).