The 8″ Chef from our Traditional set. This classic design features less brass and more G10 for a more subtle look. The knife still boasts our top rated handle and blade design to ensure you have the best cooking experience possible. The handle is also double riveted with two large brass pins for ultimate reliability used by professional chefs and home cooks around the world. This knife is a fantastic addition to anyone’s kitchen.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolster for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The Traditional Chef features an 8” blade; this is 1” smaller than other chef knives from Bliss. While well weighted, it maintains a perfect balance. You will use this knife heavily; its 2.5mm blade ensures strength and quality for a lifetime of use.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make this knife from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss recently announced that all cutlery knives will feature leather casing. The traditional chef knife will include a small leather case so that the knife can be safely stored.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished. View the full set here.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that its craftsmanship will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).