The 3 piece Traditional set is the smallest set from Bliss Knife Works. It provides the essentials of the kitchen. This set includes an 8″ Chef, 7″ Santoku, and 7″ boning knife, a perfect trio for someone looking to improve their kitchen. The set will also include a 3 in 1 leather roll up case so that the knives can be stored safely. When designing these knives we consulted with several Indianapolis chefs; they tested the product multiple times to be sure they performed their very best.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is triple riveted with a brass bolster and butt for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. All knives in the Traditional Set feature full-tang, Damascus blades. This guarantees that they will hold an edge better than any other blade, also last longer. The blades are slightly smaller than those from other Bliss sets; the knives are still plenty large and incredibly manageable.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss recently announced that all cutlery and knives will feature leather casing. The Traditional set uses a 3 in 1 leather roll up case. This provides the knives with safe storage for their lifetime.
These knives is made to order and will take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here)