Traditional 7″ Santoku
The Traditional Santoku from our 3 piece set. It features a strong, well balanced blade that will take on any task you can give it. The large, double riveted handle give you ultimate control when slicing or chopping. The blade is made from a single Damascus billet for ultimate strength, making sure this knife lasts a lifetime. We designed this knife with several local Indianapolis chefs to make sure that it works well.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolster for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The traditional Santoku features a 7” blade. This design is ½” shorter than other Santoku designs you will see from Bliss. The slight size difference really allows you to grab a hold of the knife. You feel as though you and the knife are joined together. Which provides a wonderful cooking experience.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss recently announced all culinary knives will be featuring a simple leather sheath for safe keeping. This will provide the knife with a safe place so that it can be used for years to come without being damaged.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).