The D2 7″ is the all new stainless boning knife from Bliss Knife Works. We used the perfected blade design from the Traditional set and converted it to stainless for reasons of practical maintenance of a high use knife. The knife is still perfect for delicate and precise work. Now with the extremely high quality D2 stainless, this 7″ blade will require less maintenance. We designed the original knife for a well-known chef in Panama City. He now uses the knife daily for his difficult restaurant tasks.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolster for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The 7” blade on the stainless boning knife is perfect for precise cutting. It’s extremely sharp point and light curve makes delicate and intricate work much easier. With the very durable D2 stainless, you can be sure this blade will never fail.
- D2 stainless steel. Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available when creating knives; you don’t typically find the stainless used in these blades in other companies’ knives because it costs more. Bliss looks past those immediate costs at the long term value of the knives we are passionate about. Remember we are all about higher quality, priced competitively, to provide real, long lasting value.
- Leather case. Bliss now provides leather casing on every knife. The boning knife will feature a simple black leather case to provide the knife safe storage for years to come.
This knife is made to order and takes approximately 3-5 weeks to finish. View the full set here.
We at Bliss Knife Works guarantee our knives will last forever if properly maintained. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
Again, this knife if maintained well will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).