The TC-227 is a Tanto-style folding knife from Bliss Knife Works. Well weighted and balanced, the TC-227 represents the quality that goes into every Bliss knife. The folding knife mixes the best of brass, Damascus steel, and G10 for a wonderful finish. The 4″ locking blade can be used for a wide range of tasks, it is designed to never fail even in the toughest conditions.
- Comfortable in the hand. The TC-227 is known for a very comfortable and durable handle. Solid brass mixed with military grade G10 is a match that can’t go wrong when it comes to quality and reliability. The design will work for people with larger hands as well as small. Every design is meant to fit will in to the majority of hands and still feel comfortable.
- Folding design. The TC-227 has a folding blade that locks firmly into place once it is fully extended. This ensures top safety and reliability for long term use.
- Manageable, functional blades. The TC-227 features a 4” Tanto-style blade that is effective for many different kinds of usage. The style of blade also features a very strong point, this can be useful if you ever need to pry something. All in all this is a wonderful Tanto blade.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. The TC-227 comes with a leather sheath with a belt loop if you prefer that way of carrying. The leather case can still be used to safely store the knife.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).