Welcome to the first set of Stainless Bliss knives for sale. Bliss Knife Works craftsmen have always been known for Damascus steel knives but we are not strangers to working with stainless. We approached this stainless edition with the same level of craftsmanship we apply to Damascus steel. We used an extremely high grade D2 stainless not often found in other knife companies’ knives due to its higher production costs. Since Bliss Knife Works always wants to make the best knife available, we used the high end D2 stainless. This set is the result. Our efforts were at the request of a very well-known chef based in Panama City, Panama. He owns first class restaurants where he is the head chef. He loves to create unique meals for his customers. He reached out to us because he wanted a nice set of dependable knives. After he described what he wanted he asked if we could make them stainless. We happily accepted the challenge and he helped us perfect the designs to provide the best use possible. We guarantee anyone who orders these knives will love them.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolster for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. All the blades featured in the stainless kitchen sets are full-tang, crafted from a single D2 billet. That construction makes these knives durable, functional, and good for a lifetime of use. Our clients choose Bliss because our blades are well designed and thoroughly tested. Bliss knives provide with a better cooking experience for the professional or home chef.
- D2 stainless steel Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available and you won’t find the stainless used in these blades in other knife companies since it is higher in cost. After all, it’s not about the cost, it’s about the quality of the product. Best quality up front provides greater value over time.
- Leather case. Bliss now provides leather casing to safely store all of our knives. The 5 in 1 roll up case featured with this set is easy to roll up and tie as well. The case will give your knives a safe place to stay for their long lives.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-4 weeks to deliver to your door.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).