D2 7″ Santoku
Here is the new 7″ stainless Santoku from the Stainless set. It is a wonderful, well rounded knife that is built to cover the majority of kitchen tasks. When we consulted with the chef responsible for these designs, he craved a well-made Santoku knife. After seeing our traditional version, he wanted almost no modifications to the blade aside from aesthetics. It resulted in a perfectly balanced, beautifully crafted knife.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolsters for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The 7” blade of the Stainless Santoku is perfect for a well-rounded kitchen knife. It is able to cover a wide range of task, from mincing to slicing, the stainless Santoku has got you covered.
- D2 stainless steel. Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available when creating knives; you don’t typically find the stainless used in these blades in other companies’ knives because it costs more. Bliss looks past those immediate costs at the long term value of the knives we are passionate about. Remember we are all about higher quality, priced competitively, to provide real, long lasting value.
- Leather case. Bliss now provides leather casing on every knife. The Santoku knife will feature a simple black leather case that will provide the knife with a safe place to store for years to come.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-4 weeks to deliver to your door. VIEW FULL SET (HERE).
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).