$100.00 – $110.00
The SA-177 has been designed for all around general carry. Built to last with full tang construction and laminated wood grips, it is available with four color options and two steel options. Select the ones you prefer! You can pick Damascus steel or D2 Stainless.
- Comfortable in the hand. It’s small enough to keep on your side anytime yet fits in the hand comfortably to enable you to do tough jobs safely.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has top strength.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- D2 stainless steel Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available when creating knives; you don’t typically find the stainless used in these blades in other companies’ knives because it costs more. Bliss looks past those immediate costs at the long term value of the knives we are passionate about. Remember we are all about higher quality, priced competitively to provide real, long lasting value.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage.
These are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks to be finished.
We at Bliss fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that its craftsmanship will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
Our products, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).