This is our RT-266, a more advanced version of our SK-247. The added gut hook was made to zipper a deer in one easy motion. The blade size has also been increased for better skinning. It features a virtually indestructible G10 handle. It take a lifetime of abuse without any problems, it is also triple riveted for ultimate precision and control.
- Comfortable in the hand. We have chosen to go with a rounded, triple riveted handle that features red mosaic pins and dark walnut. The handle is large so that it can accommodate any sized hand, No matter for what you will be using the knife for it will feel comfortable in your hand.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has top strength. A hunting knife needs to be as tough as possible. It is also more secure and controlled in a tough cutting situation.
- Manageable, functional blades. This blade is 5″ inches in length. The drop point features a more controlled point with a larger belly that is perfect for slicing. As a drop point, the tip is much stronger than an average knife and perfect for tough use. A drop point is preferred for hunting since to the lower blade which makes it easier to avoid piercing organs when field dressing and skinning.
- Gut Hook. The gut hook is mostly used for hunting; some specialists prefer not to use this feature and some do. With the gut hook on this knife you always have the option to use the tool or you can stick to the traditional ways.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage.
This knife will take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).