This all new design from Bliss Knife Works is blends two knives to give you get the best of both worlds. The KC-285 has a pinky hook for ultimate control and a gut-hook for field dressing and skinning. The knife is the prefect size for carrying and use in virtually all outdoor activities. If you are looking for a new knife to gear up for next hunting season or just a beautiful and useful knife, look no further!
Our KC-285 has to meet certain functional requirements.
- Comfortable in the hand. The handle is large so that it fits and average man size hand. It is ergonomically formed to fill the fingers and the pinky-hole feature allows for absolutely no slip when in use. No matter for what the use, the knife is comfortable in the hand.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has maximum strength. We chose to go with a rounded, triple riveted handle that features red mosaic pins and dark walnut skins. This knife is made for tough cutting situations.
- Manageable, functional blades. This blade is 5″ inches in length. The drop point features a moderate point with a large belly that is perfect for slicing. As a drop point the tip is much stronger than an average knife, making this one perfect for tough usage. The reason a drop point is preferred for hunting is the lower blade makes it easier to avoid piercing organs when field dressing and skinning.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage. It also features a belt loop if you ever intended to carry it.
This knife is made to order and will take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here)