The JR-180 is the newest knife to come out of the Bliss Knife Works shop. It features a 3″ folding blade, rams horn handle and Damascus bolsters. It was built to last! The drop point blade is designed to work for everyday needs, as well as in the field. It is by far one of the most beautiful folding knives we have created and will impress anyone who sees it. (Official Photos Coming Soon).
- Comfortable in the hand. Although the handle is smaller than our usual knives, it still fits well in the hand. The locking mechanism is also featured on the handle so it can be closed with one hand. It has a rams horn handle with ample threaded pins adding durability.
- Locking folding design. The 3″ blade folds smoothly in and out of the handle and locks securely once it is fully extended.
- Manageable, functional blades. This blade is 3″ inches in length. It features a drop point style with an extremely sharp point. The clip point is known as the most effective style of blades, certainly one of the most popular as well because of its sleek shape. Great for any outdoor activity, the blade best serves as a hunting tool or for camping activities but it can easily handle a wide range of uses.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. The SC-220 does include a closing leather case with a belt loop if you prefer that way of carrying. It will also safely store the knife for many years to come.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that its craftsmanship will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).