Here is the last set of field knives you will ever purchase. Hand crafted from the highest quality Damascus steel in a Raindrop pattern, they have walnut handles with custom mosaic pins and brass bolsters. The Raindrop pattern is the strongest layering process. In a full-tang blade, it provides a knife that is not just beautiful but one that is durable and functional.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Clients around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The Heritage knives will never let you down. Capable of holding an extremely sharp edge over long use, the blades require less sharpening. That extends their useful lives well beyond other knives.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather case. Bliss includes a 3-1 leather folding case to store all of the Heritage knives. We used thick leather for the ultimate durability to keep up with knives that will last a lifetime.
This set is currently out of stock and will take 3 weeks to ship.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This set, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).