The FS-248 is from our outdoor collection. With a 3.5″ blade and overall length of 8″ it is a perfect daily carry. The blade is made of D2 stainless tool steel. The handle is made of thin layers of wood, stained blue, glued together to add stability and durability in the wood in addition to the beauty. It is ergonomically designed and integrates the thumb rest in the top of the blade to allow for better blade control. This knife feels really good in the hand. The knife will also feature a hand stitched leather sheath that will hold the knife by your side comfortably.
- Comfortable in the hand. The handle fits an average man size hand. It is ergonomically formed for a solid grip so the knife is comfortable in the hand.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has maximum strength. We chose to go with a double stainless riveted handle that features a butt lanyard hole so you can tie it off when needed. This knife is made for tough cutting situations.
- Manageable, functional blades. The 3.5″ elegantly designed blade works well for any of your outdoor needs. Overall the knife is 8″. The combination of the sweeping cut edge and the defined point makes this knife a great skinner if need be and the beautiful form makes it a show piece to be proud of owning.
- D2 stainless steel. Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available when creating knives; you don’t typically find the D2 stainless used in this blade in other companies’ knives because it costs more to produce. Bliss keeps the focus on the long term value of the knives we are passionate about. Remember we are all about higher quality, priced competitively, to provide real, long lasting value.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage. This knife was made for the outdoorsman. You will want it close at hand on your belt. It has a belt loop if you do take it to the field.This knife is made to order and will take approximately 3-5 weeks to finish.
This knife is made to order and will take approximately 3-5 weeks to finish.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).