Welcome to the all new CT-190. This is a limited edition take on our Ulu design. We extended the blade 2-1/2″ for an overall better cut. The blade is curved so it can still be rocked back and forth for efficient chopping or skinning. The handle is designed to perfectly fit to anyone’s hand. this locks the knife in your grip with means overall safer cutting no matter what you’re using it for. The tip of the blade functions as a clip point skinning knife if ever needed for any hunting purposes. The CT-190, once mastered can serve as the ultimate tool from the kitchen to the field.
- Comfortable in the hand. The CT-190 handle is Rams Horn with a finger hole. This is a very important part of the Ulu design. Most handle designs can be steered towards looks but not provide actual function. Our design takes the best of both of these qualities and combines them to create a very comfortable, very functional, and extremely efficient handle.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. This blade runs through the whole knife, as all Bliss designs it is made from a single Damascus Twist piece. This makes the knife as strong as is possible because there is no weakness or point of failure.
- Manageable, functional blades. This blade is 7-1/2″ inches in length. It is bowed so that it can be rocked back and forth when slicing. The curved blade can also work well for skinning. When creating an Ulu design you have to be sure the blade can serve multiple functions. Ours will exceed your expectations. featuring a new clip point end adds to the function of the Ulu design.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Closing leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath. The sheath featured on the CT-190 is one you can close for safe storage. It also features a belt loop if you ever intended to carry it.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).