The Ultimate veggie prep knife. The large 9″ blade allows the knife to cut the length of any vegetable with one slice. The large size also works well for moving the vegetables around the cutting board. Making the job faster and much easier. The blade was also designed very thin, making the knife extremely light and very well balanced. Bliss Knife Works is one of the few companies that is able to create an ultra-thin Damascus knife. This comes from years of perfecting the art. The 9″ design is limited and will eventually sell out.
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one that is loved all over the world. It is a preferred handle of many global Chefs. It is designed to accommodate large and smaller hands without feeling strain on the wrist. The handle is triple riveted with a brass bolster and butt for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- A manageable and Effective Blade. The Limited Vegetable knife has a long yet very manageable 9” blade. We found the people thought it was excessive until they tested it and realized it was actually very well balanced and comfortable. The blade is thin and is curved so that it can be rocked back and forth. This feature comes in handy when mincing or dicing.
- High Carbon Steel. As we do, this knife is made of fine Damascus steel layered to create a blend of steels to maximize flexibility and rigidity. This blend has proven to hold an edge for long periods of use compared to other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather Case. Bliss recently announced all culinary knives will be featuring a simple leather sheath for safe keeping. This will provide the knife with a safe place so that it can be used for years to come without being damaged.
These knives are hand made to order and take 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that its craftsmanship will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).