D2 Paring Knife
Here is the smallest knife in the Bliss cooking collection. The 3″ paring, this is a modified version of our original 4″. Chef Chris requested a smaller, thinner blade for his intricate work. After testing we found the blade we came up with worked perfectly. This resulting in the 3″ stainless paring. We are growing to love this knife as we continue to use it, don’t be fooled by its size. The knife serves plenty of functions!
- Comfortable in the hand. The Bliss handle design is one widely loved. Chefs around the world prefer this handle because it accommodates hands large and small hands without straining the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolsters for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance. It also provides the knife with a lifelong guarantee.
- Manageable, functional blades. The 3” paring blade is made for the most delicate of work. The blade being only 3” long means that it is for very precise cutting and slicing. It is perfect for de-veining and cutting around joints.
- D2 stainless steel. Bliss Knife Works always uses the best steel available when creating knives; you don’t typically find the stainless used in these blades in other companies’ knives because it costs more. Bliss looks past those immediate costs at the long term value of the knives we are passionate about. Remember we are all about higher quality, priced competitively, to provide real, long lasting value.
- Leather case. Bliss now provides leather casing on every knife. The paring knife will feature a simple black leather case that will provide the knife with a safe place to store for years to come.
These knives are made to order and take approximately 3-4 weeks to deliver to your door. VIEW FULL SET (HERE).
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).