Welcome to the CC-303, a deceptively capable knife made from a simple recipe: Damascus steel and Black Buffalo Horn. It is one of our more complex knives. It actually features two different Damascus patterns, Twist on the blade and Rain Drop on the bolster and butt. The knife is well weighted and very easy to control. The long blade can cut practically anything. It also features a large handle so that individuals who with larger hands will face no issues. This knife is a true collectible, worthy of the most sophisticated collector and demanding outdoorsman.
- Comfortable in the hand. This knife was designed for someone with a larger hand. It can accommodate any size without problem. The grips are black buffalo horn, inherently very strong and uniquely gorgeous. It has a Damascus Raindrop pattern stop bolster and butt that keeps your hand from slipping when you are cutting or using the knife for daily tasks. The curved handle fits well in the hand and does not strain the wrist.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has top strength. A hunting the knife needs to be as tough as possible. It is also more secure and controlled in a tough cutting situation.
- Manageable, functional blades. This blade is 6″ inches in length. With the curve of the blade, you can use this knife skinning, cutting, or many others ways in the field. It still features a tanto style point which is very strong if you ever need to pry something. The blade truly has many diverse roles.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage. It also features a belt loop if you ever intended to carry it.
This knife is made to order and will take approximately 3-5 weeks until it is finished.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here)