An all-round great knife, the CB-228 is Bliss Knife Works’ take on the Canadian Belt Knife style, a unique but functional design used for a wide range of purposes. The blade is designed so that you can firmly place your thumb to apply pressure when cutting.
- Comfortable in the hand. Balanced, strong 4.25” blade on a 9” single billet with a walnut handle and brass pins.
- Fixed blade with full tang design. The blade runs all the way through the knife so it has top strength. A hunting knife needs to be as tough as possible. It is also more secure and controlled in a tough cutting situation.
- Manageable, functional blades. The CB-228 captures a classic design from the North Country. It is a working knife. As stated above, the CB-228 is designed for the user to apply thumb pressure on the blade when cutting.
- High carbon steel. As we have done for years, we make these knives from fine Damascus steel layered to blend of the steels and maximize flexibility and durability. Our blend holds an edge longer than other brands. One reminder, with high carbon steel you must keep this blade dry while storing otherwise it will rust. You must remember to keep a rag and oil in your kit for maintain the blade. If there is to ever be a slight rust issue it is easily fixed with light sanding.
- Leather sheath. All outdoor Bliss knives come with a sheath for safe storage. It also features a belt loop if you ever intended to carry it.
We at Bliss Knife Works fully stand behind every knife with the guarantee that it will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available. (See our warranty and disclaimer here).
This knife, if maintained well, will last a lifetime. (See care recommendations here).